Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The door crawl must go on


The mighty Fraser in the morning

At least I know what can and what cannot come to pass in the near future. A very helpful morning attendant at this park marked up maps to assure my finding my way to the places I needed to go to.

Well I just wrote four paragraphs and when I tried to add the lost photo of the mighty Fraser winding its way through Hope, the computer froze. That's a function of this disc thing and I don't have it in me to try to repeat those paragraphs. So I'll try the picture again after trying to save this little bit. There's always tomorrow if I get myself to bed. Maybe the substitutes will be much improved.   Goodnight all.

PS   It took me three attempts to put this  bit on line. We're living on the edge again with this disc business. When I went to Google the  problem earlier today there were a dozen comments from questioners exactly like mine. At least I've got company. I'll try the pic once more and then call it for the night. Looks like no can do. Just tried one last time. Bingo. It really looked like there were hundreds of whirl pools out there. Pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment