Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Quick hello to tell you how sad I am

It's almost checkout time so this must be quick.

I drove from the Gulf of St. Laurence in Quebec yesterday morning 'till late last night after which I crossed all of New Brunswick to Fort Elgin. Later today I cross over to Nova Scotia. So much beauty yesterday seeing the millions of ways the colors change and interact. Some hills are like soft carpets of gold and red and bronze poking up through the conifers. Unbelievably beautiful.

That's obviously not what I'm sad about.  Anyone know a good lawyer who'd take on my cause for the sake of justice alone? It was revealed to me by a friend that two, or maybe just one, or whew, maybe Google,,,,,,,are using my name to post blogs. They changed the case of some letters but the name is supposed to be mine and I want you to know that I have nothing to do with those blogs. How can someone be so mean spirited?  I hope I can get to the bottom of this and I'm wide open to opinions and advice.    Need to check out of this beautiful place, dear friends.   More about this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment