Monday, September 2, 2013

Mass Clearing Out

It's Monday morning and the people from both sides of me have left. Sorry I didn't get pictures of their rigs. They are beyond belief. This RV camp is closing for some weeks starting at 11:00 this morning. It is now 10:17. I asked the man on the right with the real Cadillac to undo my water because he had connected it yesterday and I knew it was too tight for me to do. So all I have yet to do is disconnect the electricity and fly away like the rest of them.

A man from the park is beginning to  cruise around checking everything out with a knowing look. The view from my side rear window is of multi-colored green fields with a many building farm complex to the left and those saw toothed mountains faintly showing in the background. Very peaceful. I could stay here all day and maybe spin a little. Guess not. On to Edminton and Calgary or who knows.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie, I'm drooling over your trip.

    Thirty five years ago, were exactly where you are this holiday weekend and had to leave because the park was closing. It's a wonderful area.

    Ralph is a bit of a Mac techie and would love to help you problem solve the iPad/Air issue. If you'd like to arrange a phone call, please email me.

    I'm so glad you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to hear from you Merna. I might just end up having to call or email Ralph. Could you send me your email address to my regular email. I don't have it on this box. Let me know in a "comment here" if you don't have it. Thanks so much for the offer. I gather there are many suffering people out there like me who have been using this light weight little thing to store too many pic. I CAN LEARN. Just takes a little time and I'll get it right. xox Jackie

      Delete