Friday, September 13, 2013

All went well at Sudbury Walmart


The side view from Rialta at Huron camp


One of the renter created shelters at Lake Huron — Pretty funny jump from the rock to this


Red rock in back of Walmart

Imagine my surprise when I awoke and realized that there was a whole cliff of the rock I've learned to love right behind us in the Sudbury Walmart parking lot.. Then I got out and began clicking only to find out that my battery was uncharged. The gremlins definitely at work. I tried to do a phone photo but I'm not quite sure how to save those so we'll see.

This is a quickie at a roadhouse about an hour outside of Ottawa. I'll try to find a campground there so I can write again and charge all those thirsty cords. This restaurant is 100% knotty pine with at least 6 coats of varnish on walls and furniture. You might say, very well maintained. Really sweet people and good food.  And the semis are galloping by. This is a really busy transcontinental highway.

I just wanted all to know that I'm fine and so is Bobby.  But it's time I get back to the throng. Hopefully more later this evening.  xox  Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment